Commerce Construction Services has the experience and expertise needed to ensure you can continue production and operations, while we take care of construction.
With years of experience working in industrial facilities, our team can assist with a wide range of projects, from building ground-up facilities to constructing an equipment pad.
Commerce is a Butler® Builder with many years of experience constructing pre-engineered metal buildings. Our project managers, experienced in industrial construction, will design a detailed project plan that phases job milestones and includes the start and stop of daily activities around your production schedule.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Constructing and pouring equipment pads and foundations
- Installing equipment embeds and equipment setting
- Façade and roof maintenance
- Dock pit construction; accessories, handrails, levelers
- Concrete (pits, pit infills, equipment trenches)
- Cutting in overhead doors to existing building (exterior openings, man doors, exhaust doors)
- In-plant offices and mezzanine packages
- Partition walls; mesh partitions; material handling areas
- Liner panels
- Design-build and mechanical and electrical coordination
- Miscellaneous steel
- Railings, safety and guards
- Existing building / facility additions and expansions
Some of Our IndustrialProjects
What Our IndustrialCustomers Say
Jeff Arensdorf, President
Village Travel – Wichita, KS